Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Things Children Say

My three year old after a very close up face to face, "Mommy you're missing a tooth. When will your tooth come in?" (in response to my gap that I have had for a lifetime.


My five year old after looking at my legs, "Don't you want to have pretty legs like the ladies on t.v." No I say with a straight face, I like the legs God gave me. "They're pretty, but they would be prettier if you made them like the ladies on t.v." (In response to a shaving commercial.)

My seven year old after watching too much high school musical, "Have you ever felt like there was someone inside waiting to come out." Well maybe there are times when I wasn't sure what I should do or what I should say. "So, you mean yes?"

The things children say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't wait to meet your cuties in person someday soon.

*Tanyetta* said...

i love it!!!!!!

***"Have you ever felt like there was someone inside waiting to come out***

love it. love it.

Bliss said...

aren't they funny? what would we do without them?

we'd be bored as all get-out! LOL