Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A LifeStyle of Gratitude

Some days I take a long hiatus from writing. I have a little pity party called, "Is this going anywhere?" I learn that my blogging has increased readership because of a picture of Usher, and I think that I am really just talking to myself. Sometimes I get emails from friends about my blog, but they didn't leave a comment they just wrote me directly. Enter unexpected blessing.

Today I got a note from someone who I don't know regarding my writing. She took time out of her busy schedule to write and encourage me . Transparency can be so unflattering, the illusion of perfection quickly falls with self-examination. It is so nice to know that your personal rants touch someone else.

We are entering our 12th year of marriage. We have three beautiful children. God shows off and out on a regular basis in our lives - and I am encouraged that His plan for our life means that we are truly VICTORIOUS in the end. When we pray for folks we don't know we would like to believe its people like my writer today who are blessed.

Check out her comment to me...I'm forever grateful for it.

Thank you for your time, consistency, and encouragement.

---------------------------------------------------------
I have been reading your comments and blogs (it all started when I got
married last month and did a search on how to "be a better wife"). You
have inspired me in ways that you cannot imagine, and I created an
account here specifically to thank you. I constantly fiind myself
mentally "out of breath" with working (as a paralegal) and having a
"man's man" as a husband (hence, servitude at work and at home) and
there have been days that I needed the encouragement that I was doing
the right thing, or needed guidance on how to I should have handled a
situation. I just wanted to thank you and let you know that you ARE
being heard, and I am sure that there are many more who appreciate the
time to take to share and advise.....

Thank you.

No comments: